Sunday 2 January 2022

2021, a year in review.

Well that's it, 2021 over, a year I doubt many will miss too much.

With that it's nice to summerise what I've achieved this year.

I've managed to paint 140 models in 2021. These were:

  • Several piece of scenary
  • 4 Pheasant Anti-tank guns
  • American Glider infantry
  • 4 Jordanian M113 Armoured Personel Carriers
  • 4 German Steyr Trucks
  • 5 Buffers
  • 12 Jordanian 25 pdr artillery pieces
  • 12 Jordanian Gun Tractors
  • 2 Jordanian command teams
  • 10 Nurgle Cultists
  • 2 8.8cm Anti-Aircraft Guns
  • 3 Elephant Tank Destroyers
  • 4 Stug IV Assault Guns
  • 20 Zombicide Zombies
  • 4 Panzerwerfer Rocket Launchers
  • 8 Captured T-34 tanks
  • 2 Jordandian M48 Patton tanks
  • 1 Viaduct
  • 10 Panther tanks
  • A Gravel wagon
  • 9 Universal Carriers
  • An Assault Bridge
  • A 1:76 Panther
  • 5 FV432 Armoured Personel Carriers
  • A Coal Staith

All in all, not a bad collection, but I need to try and keep the pace up in 2022. I have a few projects on the go at the moment, so keep your eyes on the blog and I'll let you know when I've got more done!

No comments:

Post a Comment