Sunday 16 August 2020

Stillbrew Upgrade

 Hello, I'm back with another update. I've got some Chieftain MBTs painted!

In particular, I have painted up my 2iC Chieftain and 3 Chieftain's with the Stillbrew armour upgrade for Team Yankee. It's not a bad kit with the exception of the smoke grenade launchers. These are quite poorly detailed, and could really do with having been a seperate sprue component (see the 2iC Chieftain turret for a better look at this component).

Stillbrew Chieftains


2iC Chieftain


These would complete my Team Yankee stuff, except I went and bought more! As such, at some point I have 4 FV432 Armoured Personel Carriers, an infantry platoon, and 2 more Harriers to complete the Team Yankee collection. These may wait for a while though, lots of stuff competing for attention at the moment.

Next up is the SU-76s, and some Van Saar Gangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment