Tuesday 31 May 2016

June Challenge

So what's this month's challenge then. Well having finished my commission last month, I've been busy building bits for Operation Bagration, my next big historical battle in 3 weeks time. As such my challenge is to paint the following before then

Speznaz Platoon plus 5 captured Sd Kfz halftracks
4 Jagdpanzer IV L/48
2 StuG G and 2 StuH 42
3 Sd Kfz 10/4 anti-aircraft halftracks
Heavy Mortar Platoon with 4 12cm sGW 43 Mortars

My stretch goal is to paint up 4 more Brummbars, 2 Sd Kfz 251/2 Mortar halftracks and a 2.8cm sPzB 41 team.

Progress so far is going well, all the above have been built, primed and the vehicles have been basecoated and had the camouflage air brushed on. I've even started on the Spetnaz and Mortars!




Also I should probably mention that a new Fire for Effect podcast is out!
http://fireforeffect.podomatic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment