Friday 20 September 2024

The Germans are coming!

 I was hoping to get this out earlier, however several issues and poor weather for spray varnishing has prevented this.

I've managed to get several platoons finished this month for my Germans. All are Battlefront models and all assembled well.

Firstly we have the Puma set, which I've assembled with the 2cm turret so I can make two platoons of Sd Kfz 234/1 as well.





Secondly we have 4 Jadgpanzer IV L70 (Vomag produced)


Finally I have 4 more Sd Kfz 251 half-tracks completed.


These bring the German painting session to an end. Most of my other unbuilt Germans are in storage, so I can't work further on them for a bit.

As such, I'll be moving onto my Russian lend lease company, which I've part built so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment