Monday 29 March 2021

The Guns of Jordan

 In my next update I can present 6 Jordanian 25 Pounder guns. These are the artillery support for my 1967 Six Day War Jordanian force (Although I do have 6 more and 12 trucks still to paint!). Getting these finoished means that I don't have to keep recycling my North African British desert 25 pounders between boxes (and the crew look a lot less white).

These models are from the Plastic Soldier Company 25 Pounder kit, which I originally got in the initial kickstarter (They have been sat on the shelf far too long!). The bases are laser cut MDF from Warbases.

I'm fairly happy with the models, the kits go together fairly well, although the axle could be a little spindly, so care had to be taken when fitting the wheels. They paint up nicely though!






No comments:

Post a Comment