Thursday 5 December 2019

Preparing for the Apocolypse

Wow, it's been a month since the last update! Thought it had been busy in work....

More seriously, while I'm not achieving my friend Chris's productivity (about a mini a day at the moment), I've still got a bit done.

First up are my 15mm scale phone boxes and mailbox from Iron Gate Scenery. These have been painted up for 1980 West Germany (IE Yellow) for Team Yankee.

Next we have the 6 survivors from the Zombicide core game.

I've varied a bit from the standard scheme, Doug has become a bit blue/grey to match his player colour, while Josh's hoodie is orange, rather than grey for the same reasons. I'm quite pleased with these, they have come out well.

Next up is either some Necromunda figures, Necromunda scenary (Bulkheads) or Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment