Dropzone Commander PHR army Assembled and being painted*
2 Necromunda Pit Slaves Assembled, waiting for basing material
1 Necromunda Ratskin Scout* Assembled, waiting for basing material
3 Necromunda Underhive Scum Assembled, waiting for basing material
3 Necromunda Van Saar Juves Assembled, waiting for basing material
2 Necromunda Van Saar Gangers* Assembled, waiting for basing material
4 Necromunda Escher Gangers Assembled, waiting for basing material
1 Necromunda Escher Juve Assembled, waiting for basing material
Famo 18t Halftrack Assembled, needs a base adding
2 Panzer IV/70 (A) Assembled
4 Bofors Tractors Assembled, and base coated
2 15cwt CMP Trucks* Assembled, and base coated
19 Sd Kfz 250 (various variants) Assembled, needs a base adding
8 Sd Kfz 251 (various variants) Assembled, needs a base adding
Pioneer Supply Truck Assembled, and base coated
2 Sd Kfz 7 Not built
1 Sd Kfz 15 Field Car Not built
Panzer Pionier Platoon Not built
Panzer Grenadier Platoon Not built
5 ISU-152 Assembled, and painted
* Some work still needs doing on the bases
** A couple of quantities have changed over the month. I have decided to put a couple of Necromunda figures back on ebay (as I may have bought a few too many for a game I rarely play at present!) and have add a couple of Flames of War trucks.
So not great, basing is the obvious let down and I hope to sort it out this month. On the plus side, I've got the ISUs completely finished which was unexpected, and other stuff is further along the painting stage than I expected. Also I got my Patio finished, which has been a major drain on my time.
With that in mind my aims for October are as follows:
- Prepare the base for my Iron Cross Entry.
- Finish off basing units.
- Assemble the unbuilt units on this list.
- Paint at least a unit of PHR (probably the IFV transports, which are acting as the tester for the army colour scheme).
- Prepare trophy bases for the first Fire for Effect Flames of War competition, Pick and Mix to be held at the Element Games North West Gaming Centre on December 17th.