Saturday 24 September 2022

More Progress

I've been on leave this week, so have actually made some decent progress, getting 12 models painted.

First up, 2 T-70 Light Tanks and 4 BA-64 Armoured Cars. The T-70s are PSC and expand my existing collection (I only needed one as a command tank, but got a spare due to a botched order). These are good kits.

The BA-64s are Battlefront, and are good except for the turret spindle, which is easy to misglue,making the turret sit oddly on some of them. With hindsight I would probably have use magnets for these instead.


Next 3 Saladin Armoured Cars for my Jordanians. Theses are Butler's 3D models, and as such required quite a bit of prep to smooth them out. However these arn't easily available from elsewhere and are cheap, so they can be forgiven this.


Finally 3 5cm Pak 38 Anti-tank guns for my Tunesian German force. Again these are the Battlefront plastic kit and have come out well.




No comments:

Post a Comment