Saturday 27 February 2021

Gliding In

I've finally completed my US Glider Rifle infantry to finish off my Flames of War US Paratrooper force. Unlike the Paratroopers, the Glider Infantry were deployed via Waco Glider rather than by Parachute. Also, unlike the Paratroopers, they had not volunteered for the Airborne Forces, but were just assigned into the role.

At least deploying via glider meant the whole platoon deployed together, rather than the Paratroopers who could end up dispersed over a wide area.

This means I have now painted every US model in my collection. Next army task up, finish either the AIW Jordanian army, or the Team Yankee British force!

Hopefully you should see a few more posts from me soon, I've been airbrushing and have a few smaller projects about 50% done, so hopefully we can get a few more things complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment